Christmas Typographic Giveaway Winners
First of all. Huge apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for the Typographic Giveaway that ran for several weeks over Christmas.
The simple reason was to do with cash flow, more specifically, a small problem with some non-paying clients towards end of the year. This rather messed up my cash flow for the start of the year, and as all these prizes are self funded, it made things a little tricky.
But here we are with the lucky lucky winners. If you are one of the below, then please get in contact to claim your prize. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org please send me your full postal address so that I can send you the prize.
- 1 x Fontbook from FontShop – Congrats to Chris Marshall @marshall24
- 1x Smashing Magazine Book – Congrats to Linda Page @lindapage
- 1x The Typographic Desk Reference Book – Congrats to Dave Mmet @davemmett
- 1x Periodic Table of Typefaces Poster – Congrats to Iestyn Lloyd @iestynx
- 2x Typotheque SketchBook and 2010 Pocket Calendar – Congrats to Daniel Muntean @danielmuntean & Michelle Whited @WhitedM
- 3x Helvetica Moleskines Congrats to Sara Reffler @paperdoll, Sandra Kidd @GorgeousCre8ive & Kostandinos @suedecrush
- 2x Type Trumps Cards Congrats to Dnyanesh Mankar @dnyaneshmankar & Laura Whitehead @littlelaura
Hire a Freelance Logo Designer in the UK
If you like the Logo & Brand Identity Design work I have done in my Portfolio, and The Gallery and Monomarks, and are looking to hire yourself a Highly Talented, and Super Experienced (27 Years), Freelance Logo & Brand Identity Designer, then look no further. Visit Hire Me, and fill in the Design Brief, or just Contact me.