Subscribe to the Blog with or | Post Updated: May 9th, 2014 | First Published: March 19, 2009
Posted by: Graham Smith in Categories: helvetica
This Limited Edition Helvetica Moleskine is fast becoming a much desired item amongst many people, not just designers. Seems to create a lot of passion in people, especially the red version. I was fortunate to be able to order around 20 a few weeks ago and am delighted that I can occasionally offer them up in these giveaways.
How do I win
As this is a Limited Edition prize, I felt something more substantial was needed for you to walk away with this book.
But frankly, I can't think of anything substantial. And I don't much like the idea of having to get people to jump through hoops etc. So there are only a few small things you must do to be legible.
There are a few small things you need to do.
- Sway me with why you feel you would like this moleskine. Again, please don't resort to actual begging or selling your soul type references, just a regular explanation of how your life could be enriched with a Helvetica Moleskine. Explain which colour you would like and why, black or red.
- Follow me on Twitter @imjustcreative
- Consider Signing up to this website's RSS feed.
- Ensure you leave your Twitter Username in the comment so I can contact you.
- Finally, please Retweet this post using the Green ReTweet button at top of the page, next to the title.
Duplicate entries will be voided.
I will pick 5 entries that I feel are good solid reasons why the Helvetica Moleskin should be in your life, then I will use get out RandomCritter to randomly pluck one name from randomness. I will then contact the winner to arrange the details of how to get the book.
Will aim to pick a name in a week's time, give or take.
If you like the work I've done in my Portfolio, and also the Monomarks immediately above, and are looking to hire yourself a highly talented, and very experienced (25 Years), Logo and Brand Identity Designer, then look no further.
There's also some useful pages that might help you familiarise yourself with me as a person, how I work, and the sort of service you can expect if you hire me:
Home » Design Blog | The Logo Smith | Freelance Logo & Brand Identity Designer » helvetica » The Limited Edition Helvetica Moleskine Giveaway
© 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved
The Logo Smith: Logo Designer & Brand Identity Design Studio, with 25 Years Experience,
in Cahoots with, The PR Room - Public Relations Agency: Tech, IoT & Smarthome PR Services.
Graham Smith: 10 Badgers Copse, Seaford, East Sussex, England.
Tel: +44 (0) 7816 527 462 - Email: [email protected]