This Limited Edition Helvetica Moleskine is fast becoming a much desired item amongst many people, not just designers. Seems to create a lot of passion in people, especially the red version. I was fortunate to be able to order around 20 a few weeks ago and am delighted that I can occasionally offer them up in these giveaways.
How do I win
As this is a Limited Edition prize, I felt something more substantial was needed for you to walk away with this book.
But frankly, I can’t think of anything substantial. And I don’t much like the idea of having to get people to jump through hoops etc. So there are only a few small things you must do to be legible.
There are a few small things you need to do.
- Sway me with why you feel you would like this moleskine. Again, please don’t resort to actual begging or selling your soul type references, just a regular explanation of how your life could be enriched with a Helvetica Moleskine. Explain which colour you would like and why, black or red.
- Follow me on Twitter @imjustcreative
- Consider Signing up to this website’s RSS feed.
- Ensure you leave your Twitter Username in the comment so I can contact you.
- Finally, please Retweet this post using the Green ReTweet button at top of the page, next to the title.
Duplicate entries will be voided.
I will pick 5 entries that I feel are good solid reasons why the Helvetica Moleskin should be in your life, then I will use get out RandomCritter to randomly pluck one name from randomness. I will then contact the winner to arrange the details of how to get the book.
Will aim to pick a name in a week’s time, give or take.helvetica, moleskin
Written by Graham Smith (Google+) on March 19, 2009
Previous Awesome Blog Post Was Free Typography Twitter BackGrounds – Series 1
Next Awesome Blog Post Is Free LoveHelvetica.com Twitter BackGrounds – Series 1
"If you are looking to hire a consummate and professional logo & brand identity designer, then might I overtly suggest you give some thought to hiring me? With over 24 years experience, and a pretty nifty logo design portfolio, I can assure you I am darn capable, and a sure safe bet as far logo designers come."