First of all. Huge apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for the Typographic Giveaway that ran for several weeks over Christmas.
The simple reason was to do with cash flow, more specifically, a small problem with some non-paying clients towards end of the year. This rather messed up my cash flow for the start of the year, and as all these prizes are self funded, it made things a little tricky.
But here we are with the lucky lucky winners. If you are one of the below, then please get in contact to claim your prize. You can email me at [email protected] please send me your full postal address so that I can send you the prize.
- 1 x Fontbook from FontShop - Congrats to Chris Marshall @marshall24
- 1x Smashing Magazine Book - Congrats to Linda Page @lindapage
- 1x The Typographic Desk Reference Book - Congrats to Dave Mmet @davemmett
- 1x Periodic Table of Typefaces Poster - Congrats to Iestyn Lloyd @iestynx
- 2x Typotheque SketchBook and 2010 Pocket Calendar - Congrats to Daniel Muntean @danielmuntean & Michelle Whited @WhitedM
- 3x Helvetica Moleskines Congrats to Sara Reffler @paperdoll, Sandra Kidd @GorgeousCre8ive & Kostandinos @suedecrush
- 2x Type Trumps Cards Congrats to Dnyanesh Mankar @dnyaneshmankar & Laura Whitehead @littlelaura
With over 25 years experience,
I'd be thrilled to hear from you, and find out how I can help you with your logo and brand identity design requirements. Please visit my
Home » Blog | The Logo Smith | Logo Designer & Brand ID Studio » Giveaways » Christmas Typographic Giveaway Winners