Subscribe to the Blog with or | Post Updated: May 9th, 2014 | First Published: January 23, 2010
Posted by: Graham Smith in Categories: Giveaways, helvetica
First of all. Huge apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for the Typographic Giveaway that ran for several weeks over Christmas.
The simple reason was to do with cash flow, more specifically, a small problem with some non-paying clients towards end of the year. This rather messed up my cash flow for the start of the year, and as all these prizes are self funded, it made things a little tricky.
But here we are with the lucky lucky winners. If you are one of the below, then please get in contact to claim your prize. You can email me at [email protected] please send me your full postal address so that I can send you the prize.
- 1 x Fontbook from FontShop - Congrats to Chris Marshall @marshall24
- 1x Smashing Magazine Book - Congrats to Linda Page @lindapage
- 1x The Typographic Desk Reference Book - Congrats to Dave Mmet @davemmett
- 1x Periodic Table of Typefaces Poster - Congrats to Iestyn Lloyd @iestynx
- 2x Typotheque SketchBook and 2010 Pocket Calendar - Congrats to Daniel Muntean @danielmuntean & Michelle Whited @WhitedM
- 3x Helvetica Moleskines Congrats to Sara Reffler @paperdoll, Sandra Kidd @GorgeousCre8ive & Kostandinos @suedecrush
- 2x Type Trumps Cards Congrats to Dnyanesh Mankar @dnyaneshmankar & Laura Whitehead @littlelaura
If you like the work I've done in my Portfolio, and also the Monomarks immediately above, and are looking to hire yourself a highly talented, and very experienced (25 Years), Logo and Brand Identity Designer, then look no further.
There's also some useful pages that might help you familiarise yourself with me as a person, how I work, and the sort of service you can expect if you hire me:
Home » Design Blog | The Logo Smith | Freelance Logo & Brand Identity Designer » Giveaways » Christmas Typographic Giveaway Winners
© 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved
The Logo Smith: Logo Designer & Brand Identity Design Studio, with 25 Years Experience,
in Cahoots with, The PR Room - Public Relations Agency: Tech, IoT & Smarthome PR Services.
Graham Smith: 10 Badgers Copse, Seaford, East Sussex, England.
Tel: +44 (0) 7816 527 462 - Email: [email protected]