The phrases showcased are:
- One life is too short for doing everything.
- We like design to be visually powerful, intellectually elegant and above all timeless.
- If you can design one thing, then you can design everything.
- If you do it right, it will last forever.
- The life of a designer is a life of fight against the ugliness.
I am particular fan of # 5.
Vignelli Forever found via AdWeek in their Talent Gallery.
Tags: adweek, Anthony Neil Dart, Massimo Vignelli, Posters
Categories: Inspiration, Posters This post written by