The phrases showcased are:
- One life is too short for doing everything.
- We like design to be visually powerful, intellectually elegant and above all timeless.
- If you can design one thing, then you can design everything.
- If you do it right, it will last forever.
- The life of a designer is a life of fight against the ugliness.
I am particular fan of # 5.
Vignelli Forever found via AdWeek in their Talent Gallery.
If you are looking to hire a consummate and professional logo designer, then might I overtly suggest you give some thought to hiring me? With over 24 years experience, and a pretty nifty logo design portfolio, I can assure you I am darn capable, and a sure safe bet as far logo designers come."
Categories: Inspiration, Posters
Written by Graham Smith on June 14, 2011